This is absolutely the most well considered financial newsletter and thought provoking information I receive (or find) over the course of my week. He’s got a cool photo as well… I’m going to do the same in black and white, here, soon… If you read brandnet and don’t subscribe, you should. I can’t do justice to Mr. William’s thinking. Subscribe here, really.
I thought I’d pull out the references from his latest issue. I hope he’ll take that as a compliment.
They are all WORTH reading:
- Foreclosure machinery creaks back to life, Barry Ritholtz in the Washington Post
- German Property Market Soars Amid Euro Crisis, Speigel Online
- Greek PM to miss EU summit: hopes fade of major action, Yahoo Finance, I’m guessing it was this article that inspired the recent TTMYGH, it had exactly that effect when I saw this article for the first time.
- The Scam Wall Street Learned From the Mafia, Matt Taibbi
- Ministry of [Un]Truth, Eric Sprott and David Baker, This I hadn’t seen, it starts with Europe’s theme song. Juncker’s nearly famous quote, “when it becomes serious, you have to lie.”
- Are we next?, The Economist, no comment.
- All the bail-out systems under the sun cannot make the eurozone work, Roger Bootle
- Europe’s bankers have forgotten the lessons of the Depression, Liaquat Ahamed
For the charts and videos which are also excellent, you should subscribe.