The markets are opening very weak here in Europe, that might change when the housing numbers come out in the US at 10am EST, but it’s not starting pretty.
- The EURUSD pair is down -0.67% to $1.248
- Gold futures are trending down, yet +0.17% at $1569.00
- The CAC40 and DAX have gapped down -1.6% and -1.4% respectively
- S&P futures are off -0.79%
- Oil futures (CL) are down -0.80%
- Nikkei -0.70%. Hang Seng -0.50%
Keep an eye on the 10am EST New Home Sales numbers they might change the tone.
One of my two ideas last week look distinctly possible this morning. Check this out, again.