It’s dreary and rainy in Paris, the last thing I need is a distraction. A few good ones to avoid…
- Jenny McCarthy strips down for Playboy (yahoo) Jenny…
- Sandusky to appeal child sex abuse convictions (cnn) Go away!
- Reporter leaves FOX for Vatican PR gig (cnn) Remember the FOX mole?
- Bees can teach us about managing risk (BI) – right…
- How Retailers Can Replicate the ‘Magic’ of the Apple Store (Forbes) – airborn hallucinogens?
- “Anti-Semitic Elmo” Handcuffed, Removed From Central Park (TheSmokingGun) – This happens daily.
- Who Should Romney Pick for Vice President? (Bloomberg) – Palin.
- And if you’re a Mac User, go to Orbitz… (WSJ)
- Hasbro and the Annual GI Joe Convention (Reuters) – I’m there.