Good Morning NY,
- EURUSD (1.2614) + 0.80%
- Gold Futures (GC) + 0.23%
- Oil Futures(CL) + 0.72%
- S&P Futures (ES) + 0.64%
- CAC40 + 1.18%
- FTSE + 0.46%
- Asia (NKD) – 0.68%
- Copper Futures (HG) + 0.42%
- VIX: Yesterday’s Close 17.83
Solidly Green this morning. Expectations very high.
Chicago PMI, Michigan Sentiment and Factory Orders all on tap before 10:00 am EST. But the big event, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke will comment on monetary policy in his address from Jackson Hole, WY at 10:00 am EST.
As for yesterday’s Put Call Ratios from the CBOE (here).
- Equity Ratio: .84 This has been lower 272 times or 91.58% of the time since 6/29/11
- Index Ratio: 1.24 This has been lower 108 times or 36.36% of the time since 6/29/11