Fascinating, really. Chairman Ben Bernanke has the toughest job in America, maybe even the world. He looked nearly disheveled this afternoon during his testimony. Imagine. The markets, politicians, business leaders, traders, banks, hedge funds, literally everyone except anyone really working for a living was watching this guy. And the politicians make the circus comic.
- Steven Tyler leaves “Idol” (BBC)
- Police Tracking 186 mph YouTube Motorcyle Nut (CNN)
- Sarah Palin: Condi Would Be Great – Despite Being Pro-Choice (BI, Drudge, Fox)
- Apple Gadgets Popular And Common In Iran (Reuters)
- How To Catch A Wallaby (Gawker)
- Brigitte Bardot Supports Renegade Cow (thelocal)
- A Batman Themed Clothing Line For Women (gloss)