Good Morning NY.
- EURUSD has pulled back under 1.20 again -0.59%
- Gold Futures are down (GC) -o.77%
- Grain Futures continue to explode higher (+2.2 – 3.75%)
- Europe: CAC40 -0.41% and FTSE +0.05%
- S&P Futures are lower (ES) -0.33%
- Oil Futures are lower (CL) -0.65%
- Eurozone June CPI -0.1% on Mo; +2.4% on Yr
On tap this morning: Citigroup Earnings, Retail Sales, Empire Manufacturing and Business Inventories.
*Update: Citigroup Earnings: 2Q Profit falls 12% but beats estimates, Pandit reports strong growth in loans and deposits.
** Retail Sales fall for 3rd straight month -0.4%
TTMYGH was great this week.