Everybody needs toucan stubs!
Just when the markets start to get back to the business of reporting earnings. Just when the markets start behaving ‘normally’, all the rest of the world starts looking out-of-sync.
The irony came fast and furious this week:
- Ben and Jerry’s ice-cream and a growing group of protesters near Wall Street. (Known on twitter as #OWS, or #OccupyWallStreet.)
- Steve Jobs and his billions in wealth, genius, and factories in China.
- Berlusconi’s confidence vote, while charges were dropped against DSK.
- Gold jumps on unrest in north-africa and ignores unrest in NY and Washington.
- A Giving Pledge or a No Giving Pledge? Starbucks will be serving at a protest near you, soon.
- Corn mazes and 9-9-9.
- Drug Cartels, Iran, Oil Cartels. Read WMD’s… Or not…
- Google+ use surges, but nobody is using it.
What’s the weekend have in store?