- EURUSD (1.2314) + 0.19%
- Gold Futures (GC) passing up 1600 ($1606.80) + 0.17%
- Oil Futures(CL) + 0.53%
- S&P Futures (ES) + 0.25%
- CAC40 + 0.06%
- FTSE – 0.23%
- Asia: (NKD) + 1.58%
- Corn Futures (ZC) + 0.54%
- VIX Yesterday’s Close 14.63, + .09%
This will be a crazy day, it already has been.
The first sign of wierdness are the CBOE Put/Call Ratios, here. The CBOE Index Put/Call Ratio has only been this low one other time since Jan 2011 and that happened on June 11th, 2012.
- The EURUSD is now under 1.22 (-0.41%)
- Asian markets are down with NKD –2.03% and HSI down -1.88%
- Europe is down with the CAC40 -0.70% and FTSE down -.70% and the DAX -0.80%
- Gold is off -0.80%
- Oil is off -1.41%
- S&P is off -0.75%
The only thing likely to change this trend will be very good initial and continuing claims numbers which come out at 8:30am EST. I can’t wait to see the VIX on open.