- EURUSD (1.2305) + 0.02%
- Gold Futures (GC) still holding over 1600 ($1614.90) + 0.27%
- Oil Futures(CL) + 0.06%
- S&P Futures (ES) + 0.25%
- Europe: CAC40 + 0.25% FTSE + 0.28%
- Asia: (NKD) + 0.58%
- Corn Futures (ZC) – 0.53%
This will be a crazy day, it already has been.
The first sign of wierdness are the CBOE Put/Call Ratios, here. The CBOE Index Put/Call Ratio has only been this low one other time since Jan 2011 and that happened on June 11th, 2012.
- The EURUSD is now under 1.22 (-0.41%)
- Asian markets are down with NKD –2.03% and HSI down -1.88%
- Europe is down with the CAC40 -0.70% and FTSE down -.70% and the DAX -0.80%
- Gold is off -0.80%
- Oil is off -1.41%
- S&P is off -0.75%
The only thing likely to change this trend will be very good initial and continuing claims numbers which come out at 8:30am EST. I can’t wait to see the VIX on open.